100% Whey Gold Standard Powder – Optimum Nutrition (ON) 32 gm Sachet
- Serving : 100
- Manufacturer : Optimum Nutrition
- Item Weight : 100 sachets of 32 gr
Three amazing flavors of gold standard whey in small, ultra-convenient stick packs that you can pour right into a cup or water bottle. With the pour spout, there is less mess than using the traditional packets.
- 24 grams of whey protein per serving with whey protein isolates as the primary ingredient and just 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram of fat
- 5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs and over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid in each serving
- Whey Protein Micro fractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Use first thing in the morning, before/after exercise, or after weight training
Ease of use when traveling
Optimum Nutrition Quality
While it’s true that ON is one of the world’s largest producers of sports nutrition products, we remain focused on being recognized as the best. Our requirements for raw materials are so strenuous that it’s not unusual for ON Quality Assurance Technicians to reject entire truckloads of raw materials that do not meet our high standards. We like to think that we take as much pride and care in crafting our supplements as our consumers do with crafting their physiques.
Optimum Nutrition Whey Gold Standard
The True Strength of Whey Protein
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC), we’re able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle-building needs after training.
- Three amazing flavors of Gold Standard Whey in small, ultra-convenient stick packs that you can pour right into a cup or water bottle
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) main ingredient
- Whey protein microfractions from whey protein isolates and ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate
- Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid in each serving
- More than 5 grams of the naturally occurring branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs) leucine, isoleucine, and valine in each serving
- The “Gold Standard” for protein quality
Extreme Milk chocolate
There are no inquiries yet.